Any tennis facility with 2 courts or more and meet the minimum requirements listed below may field a team in the GVTL.
Due to the growth of the league and the difficulty in scheduling multiple teams, we will be limiting the amount of teams a facility may field at the same time/day/night slot. Each team fielded from your facility must furnish the league with 2 courts.
|Number of Courts ||Number of Teams |
|2 courts||1 team|
|4 courts||2 teams|
|6 courts||4 teams|
|8 courts||5 teams|
|10 or more courts||6 teams|
- Drinking water or drink machine by individual courts. This can be supplied by the facility or by the individuals.
- Emergency telephones in close proximity to the courts. A cell phone by team member is acceptable.
- Restrooms also must be in close proximity to courts.
- Facility conditions should be that there would be no physical or personal hazards. This includes the parking area.
- Minimum amount of courts available for the duration of match play.